COVID-19 Safety Procedures
HART will look to the guidelines of the Haywood County Health Department and the CDC as a baseline for creating a safe environment during the pandemic. This policy will be reviewed and may be modified at any time.
- Masks are currently optional for patrons at HART. ((this is the only part missing right now))
- All Ushers and Concession stand volunteers are required to wear a mask.
- To participate as a cast or crew member at HART, proof of vaccination is required.
- We encourage everyone to follow the 3 W’s: Wear a mask, Wait 6 feet apart, and Wash your hands often.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are experiencing any of the symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask you to please stay home and join us again when you are well. We will happily refund your ticket or exchange it for a later date.
We are a community theatre and want to keep our community safe during these hard times. We are all in this together and must keep the health and safety of others at the forefront of our minds.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact HART by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org